Meetings abound, everywhere. There is no place in the world without meetings. Sometimes they are good, often bad. Sometimes they are deeply ingrained within traditions, other times they are modern (almost) devoid of any local flavour.
We meet because it helps us achieve goals. Through meetings we solve problems, make decisions and bond as humanity. The more complex and wicked the problem, the faster we call for a meeting. And also the more difficult it becomes to design and prepare for the meeting.
Leadmeetings.com is there to help you, as a leader, surf the complexity of the 21st century. Improving you meeting skills are key in achieving that. And my goal is to bring meeting leadership skills to such a high standard that our current wicked problems get solved. Meeting by meeting. That’s why I have this website.
Of course my contribution to solve the most wicked problems does not end there. I also have a responsibility in making a positive impact and mitigate the negative ones my activities bring to this world.
When you work with lea meetings.com you can be sure that all activities are climate neutral or compensated:
- Energy is green and mostly solar (through own rooftop panels)
- Travels are done by public transport
- Air travel is avoided where possible and otherwise compensated through Trees for All and Carbonkiller.
- Internet is being surfed with Ecosia.
- Banking is done through Triodos Bank
- Leadmeetings.com uses an internal carbon price of 100 Eur per tonne of which around 15% is used for compensation purposes (at current levels of CO2 prices) and for investment purposes in climate mitigation activities.
Take your meeting leadership to the next level
Make a quick head start with your meeting leadership. Have a look at the Radical Meeting Tips! It’s completely free! So as a meeting leader you can hit the ground running with your next meeting. Try and experience how engagement and results get a boost.
Enrich The Platform
What is your Golden Tip for 21st Century Meetings? How do lead your meetings towards success? Meetings are a collaborative exercise. Always. So start collaborating and share your insights here.
1-on-1 Deep Dive
Working on your meeting leadership means you are turning your meetings into the breeding ground of your team culture. Your meetings will turn into moments were the team binds, bonds and achieve results effectively. Achieving that means investing a bit more time, so ask for the 1-on-1 Deep Dive!